How to change -home folder in EE ?
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
MagicianBooking
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2022 2:12 pm
How to change -home folder in EE ?
Hi ! i tried with GOG icon, i tried with argument in GOG, not worked.. is it possible ? ps: i got GOAT.
-
DM Mirror
- Associate DM
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 5:19 pm
- Location: On the Wall
Re: How to change -home folder in EE ?
Should work, I'm using GOG version both EE and complete, parallel.
Just set the parameters on a shortcut of the exe of the game, not the GOG icon.
You don't need the GOG client to start the game or play. Unlike steam.
I'll check when back home how I did it exactly, but should be like mentioned.
Just set the parameters on a shortcut of the exe of the game, not the GOG icon.
You don't need the GOG client to start the game or play. Unlike steam.
I'll check when back home how I did it exactly, but should be like mentioned.
Mirror Mirror on the wall , who's the meanest of them all ...