I get better results with the walkmesh helpers set to be ~ 0.01 to 0.05 higher than the surface they are sitting over, especially if it is the ground. This seems to decrease the "see red" effect too. You can go 0.1 higher, but it may produce a distracting gap between the ground and whoever is standing there's feet.Eden wrote:Alright, I understood that IAmDeath didn't meant 0.1 as item shape but as position.
So placing the WH at 0.1 works, the WH becomes invisible and the area can still be baked correctly.
There are walkmesh helpers for flat and ramp in both wood and stone surfaces in the TS (at least our Builder's Module). I am not aware of any difference in functionality between wood and stone versions. The ramp is extremely useful on sometimes pesky stairs or enabling walking on a table or similar higher object. Check out the CK Infirmary for examples.