I was thinking the same thing. Also, messaging the DM channel seldom gets a reply in my experience. It's better to message the DM directly via player chat.Aelcar wrote:Ah! I thought he was talking about a DM announcing an unscheduled reset to eliminate lag issues/have more room for an eventdecado wrote:Are those server reset messages not all automated? It seems to me you were trying to message the server script and in fact there was no DM on......
Disappearing corpses.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Muttley
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
Lockonnow wrote:Deers Friends of the sword coast you dont have to play all of the time the server will be there whan you sleep and work and think of how sexy it will be how to look at porn the server will be there
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
I guess those green tells just stick out more.
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
Ender
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:08 pm
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
I was referring to an actual DM using the shout channel not automated server messages and all I am trying to find out if there is a bug fix in the works lol:p
Anyways thanks for the reponses and again I am no worried about my character at all, I have played UD for awhile just don't want the new players to get discouraged because of it the UD is growing and would love to see the trend continue.
Anyways thanks for the reponses and again I am no worried about my character at all, I have played UD for awhile just don't want the new players to get discouraged because of it the UD is growing and would love to see the trend continue.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
I tried to awnser you the best I could! Hehe.
I think Ras or someone in the script-team could give a better awnser though, as my awnser is one year old at least. (-;
I think Ras or someone in the script-team could give a better awnser though, as my awnser is one year old at least. (-;
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
Ender
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:08 pm
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
Thanks again passion, I appreciate the reponses from everyone, hopefully this will get people talking about it again and working on the script that was started:)
-
sobebop
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:22 pm
- Location: Dallas TX
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
current system is wack, giving an OOC reason not to die, or explore dangerous areas... this impacts some characters in character. how is a reckless barbarian supposed to charge into conflict, knowing OOCly if he takes on something within his reach, but challenging, it could kill him.
i get the don't die arguement, but not all characters will be careful, and it's skewed to where you have to err on the side of extreame caution.... not typical for all adventurers.
i get the don't die arguement, but not all characters will be careful, and it's skewed to where you have to err on the side of extreame caution.... not typical for all adventurers.
Gustov Windsong - Known windsoul master crossbow sniper, and wizard of some power - BioAzmodeth wrote:we have insane amounts of dm love
-
DM Mouse
- Posts: 1073
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
This is also probably a thread for the Questions for DMs subforum. If I were a mod I'd move the thread there.
DM Mouse
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.
Please be sure you are up to date with Server Rules & Information (updated Aug. 25th, 2014), these also apply to the forums!
Of particular interest are the Forum Rules which everyone posting here must know.
-
Passiflora
- Posts: 2230
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
DM Mouse wrote:This is also probably a thread for the Questions for DMs subforum. If I were a mod I'd move the thread there.
Will do, will do.
Go home and be a familly cat!
-
Xanfyrst
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
- Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams
Re: Disappearing corpses and reponse from staff please
Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean you can slack off, Kitty-boy!
Move it! Ein, zwei, drei, vier...!
Move it! Ein, zwei, drei, vier...!
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×