Someone had a list of Dwarven words they shared with me at some point. I will try to find it. I remember...
Azoa is Yes in Dwarven
How to roleplay dwarf speech?
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
Mac
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:46 pm
- Location: California, Usa
Re: How to roleplay dwarf speech?
Sara Denton "Ashley" Fled the Swords Coast
Macgar Blackbrew Returned to Tribe Raymar
Nroc Living a life at sea
-
V'rass
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:48 pm
- Location: Concord, N.H., USSA
Re: How to roleplay dwarf speech?
Sounding like Scotty from the first Star Trek helps.
"To understand magic one must first understand magic."
Agathion Benedictus: Holy Priest. Retired for now.
Tiax Rules-All: Gnomish madman. Retired permanently.
Exordius Vrass: Cleric/Mage. Currently active.
-
wurdpass
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 4:24 pm
- Location: how's the family?
Re: How to roleplay dwarf speech?
If anyones run into Bowgli recently Id be interested in how his dialect is being received
I have been replacing I with "Ah" which sounds right in my head but not sure if its making everyone crazy
He doesnt have a traditional dwarf background, but yea Im going for kind of an Aussie/Scotsmen pirate thing
I have been replacing I with "Ah" which sounds right in my head but not sure if its making everyone crazy
He doesnt have a traditional dwarf background, but yea Im going for kind of an Aussie/Scotsmen pirate thing