Made the FAI Temple

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

tfunke
Retired Staff
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Australia- GMT+10

Re: Made the FAI Temple

Unread post by tfunke »

Eclypticon wrote:I'll be damned, that really does look better after you tinkered with the lighting.
The areas in good hands with Duster :)

Nice work you two!
Per aspera ad astra
User avatar
Duster47
Retired Staff
Posts: 3727
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Made the FAI Temple

Unread post by Duster47 »

Area submitted.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Made the FAI Temple

Unread post by Luna »

Just saw it for the first time in game.

AWESOME!!
User avatar
Lockonnow
Posts: 3121
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Re: Made the FAI Temple

Unread post by Lockonnow »

well don
User avatar
Duster47
Retired Staff
Posts: 3727
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Made the FAI Temple

Unread post by Duster47 »

chambordini wrote:Oh my by Garl's breeches! This is awesome.

Anyway I've got a suggestion or two: turn the chairs and sofas into plot stuff (so people don't destroy them), and make it so Gallena's dialogue isn't viewable by spectators (gets spammy after a while).
Thanks. Submitted a fix for Gallena's shouting. No fighting in the temple!
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.
Eclypticon
Posts: 1009
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: USA

Re: Made the FAI Temple

Unread post by Eclypticon »

Great Job Duster; great touch ups. I am sorry I did not submit the sofas marked plot. I will have to work on the upstairs next. I am trying to relearn a bit and learn new things. I have lots of good stuff downloaded to read.

*edit*

I am curious, does the dialog do a check inventory first? The reason that I ask is because I do not see a raise dead dialog.
User avatar
Duster47
Retired Staff
Posts: 3727
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Made the FAI Temple

Unread post by Duster47 »

Eclypticon wrote:I am curious, does the dialog do a check inventory first? The reason that I ask is because I do not see a raise dead dialog.
I believe there is a check for carrying a corpse item for those dialog options to appear.
PC1 = Nerys, Emissary and Skald of the Greyfox tribe, last seen roaming north near Secomber
PC2 = Valqis Sanejmeh; far away cartographer, Oracle of Nut at chaltin QulDaq, former navigator of the Sea Seeker, Reader of Candlekeep and sometime performer.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”