Pay Pal Is Up!
Moderator: Moderator
-
stevebarracuda
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
- Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Don't forget to donate! I just sent in 20 for this month. Keep up the good work staff.
-
Gottmoerder
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
- Location: Finland
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I've had so much fun over the last 6 months I had to donate 35€! (50USD)
Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work!
-
virtualangel
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:03 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Where is the link? I will throw in some cash, this server is great!
-
Virdian
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:17 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Chipped in 100.... thanks for maintaining such a great server!
-
scurvypirate15
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
well done chaps!
im currently job hunting but will be able to donate in the near future. love the server. very well done.
im currently job hunting but will be able to donate in the near future. love the server. very well done.
-
Laenor
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 am
- Location: Paris, France
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Bucket + 10 more bucks inside = much love.
-
Randall
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: Maniwaki
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Did a lil' donation as well. I'd give more if I was rich, but the thought is there. (-;
It's a thanks for all those free hours of fun, hehe.
It's a thanks for all those free hours of fun, hehe.
-
Rask
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I finally have some spare money that will be coming in tomorrow. Expect some incoming from me some time in the next day.
-
Rask
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Donated a bit, $15. I'm a little tight on cash being a student, i'll donate another on my next payday at the end of the month. Hope it helps, i'll try to do it every month if i can make it. Cheers.
-
Rask
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Another donation from me. Good work guys !
-
Snarfy
- Posts: 1430
- Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Paid ya $20 a few days ago, LOVING the server.... if I give a $5 tip next time can you send a bolt of lightning down from the heavens to smite Griff? Please?
-
Rask
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Another donation. Yippie.
-
Jprules123
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Where's the Paypal link ?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
It's in the upper right hand corner of the forums.Jprules123 wrote:Where's the Paypal link ?
Thanks for donations to!
-
Jprules123
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Ah, I couldn't find it in the post it said Papyal Link Removed. Ahah.
Anyway donated $35 now. ^^
Anyway donated $35 now. ^^