Pay Pal Is Up!
Moderator: Moderator
-
axlns
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:57 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just sent 30 bucks your way. Keep up good work!
-
cardinalgrom
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
$10 into the pot, though i cant find out how to set up a monthly thingy?
-
Considerate_
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Right, hopefully I managed to send it the right way... after some fooling back and forth. Should have done it long ago, definitely the best coin I've spent for a while.
Put them to good use and keep this wonderful server up! =)
Put them to good use and keep this wonderful server up! =)
-
Theodore01
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 2927
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
[quote="axlns"]Just sent 30 bucks your way. Keep up good work![/quote]
same.
same.
-
Administrator
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
* bumping this *
Just a reminder, our monthly bill is currently $120 a month.
We need donations to keep the server running and forums running.
Almost every month now we are getting less than we need to pay the bills.
Thanks
Just a reminder, our monthly bill is currently $120 a month.
We need donations to keep the server running and forums running.
Almost every month now we are getting less than we need to pay the bills.
Thanks
-
breteas
- Posts: 1444
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:15 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Me being stupid: Is there any way I can donate without a creditcard?
-
PeeHell
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I can't afford much, I take care of me and my wife financially. I work nights like a slave and can't barely do anything without having to cut on everything that's important.
I'm going to donate 30$ when i come back from work.
C'mon guys. A litle 5$ per months to keep our server running.
I'm going to donate 30$ when i come back from work.
C'mon guys. A litle 5$ per months to keep our server running.
-
Ravengaard
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Is it just me who cant find the paypal link?
-
stevebarracuda
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 849
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
- Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just wondering: what would happen if by the end of each month, say the beginning of the last week in each month, if the server fees are short by X amount, Lunadministrator could post that amount here?
I, for one, can always come up with a few more dollars.
I, for one, can always come up with a few more dollars.
-
Darigaz
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:32 am
- Location: Sweden
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
How do i go abaut this i cant seem to find the paypal link ?
-
TeoDeathDealer
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:49 pm
- Location: West Bend, WI (USA)
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Sorry to be clueless with this paypal thing, but now that I have an account, how do I send you money?
-
Deacon
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
just an idea, you guys should put up a counter of how much you need yet for that month. That way, people are like oh shit. They need more money, and would be more likely to help?
-
mrieder79
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
I wonder if the lack of funds is due to lack of knowledge that there is currently a deficit. I am a new player, just started a few weeks back, but I am going to support financially. I always see at least 30 people online at any given time, so I imagine that a little non-invasive advertising may make more people aware and could help with the budget and perhaps spread the cost out a little bit. Apologies if this has already been suggested.
-
mrieder79
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
[quote="Administrator"]* bumping this *
Just a reminder, our monthly bill is currently $120 a month.
We need donations to keep the server running and forums running.
Almost every month now we are getting less than we need to pay the bills.
Thanks[/quote]
I have seen other sites post their monthly budget, so that members can see how the finances are. This may help raise awareness and also donations.
Here is an example:
http://www.mission4today.com/
On the left there is a sidebar showing the site finances.
Just a reminder, our monthly bill is currently $120 a month.
We need donations to keep the server running and forums running.
Almost every month now we are getting less than we need to pay the bills.
Thanks[/quote]
I have seen other sites post their monthly budget, so that members can see how the finances are. This may help raise awareness and also donations.
Here is an example:
http://www.mission4today.com/
On the left there is a sidebar showing the site finances.
-
Tauschitz
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:42 pm
Re: Pay Pal Is Up!
Just donated $50.00; couldn't live without my BG!
Zalvius
Zalvius