Kaedrin's Class Pack

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

limited_resources
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Arizona, USA

Kaedrin's Class Pack

Unread post by limited_resources »

First, let me apologize. I'm sure the answer to my question is here somewhere, but I'm a blunderhead and can't find it. :(

I am new. In fact, I haven't even logged in for the first time yet. I'm simply doing research on the server to decide what sort of character I want to play so I can create an RP background and the likes. But, I am not sure what classes from Kaedrin's Class Pack have been added. Is the entire pack used, including all the feats and changes that go with it?

I am also vaguely aware of leveling up rules. For instance: You must have 3 levels in all classes before level 20 (I'm not sure that's correct). Where can I find out that information.

Thank you for all your help. :)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Kaedrin's Class Pack

Unread post by Luna »

It's not all used. You probably want to look at the 4 links below.
It covers global changes, new feats, new classes, and new spells.

Elemental Archer will also be added in the next update.
It's not currently listed in the New Classes thread.

GLOBAL CHANGES
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6

NEW CLASSES
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7826

NEW FEATS
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9194

NEW SPELLS
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4947

Return to “Questions for DMs”