Just levelled up my charc 'Seril Chesh' from 7th Rogue to
7th Rogue/1st Ranger
Correct me if I'm wrong on these points.
When leveling from 7th to 8th, I dont get to choose a feat.
If I am taking a 1st level in Ranger I should automatically get the following class feats: 1st Fav enemy, Track, Wild Empathy. Along with the martial weapon, and shield proficiencies.
I should not however be gaining defensive casting, and be missing the wild Empathy feat.
If I am correct and my charc is bugged can this please be remedied ?
Regards
Muttley
Problem with Feats.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Muttley
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am
- Location: Cardiff
Problem with Feats.
Lockonnow wrote:Deers Friends of the sword coast you dont have to play all of the time the server will be there whan you sleep and work and think of how sexy it will be how to look at porn the server will be there
-
Ri762
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Re: Problem with Feats.
Wild empathy is, from what i know, not included in NWN2 so there's no way of recieving that feat. And yes, you actually recieve the defensive spellcasting feat.
Your character isn't bugged.
Your character isn't bugged.
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occaisionally it replies.
-
Muttley
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 am
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Problem with Feats.
Thanks for the info.
Would the DMs concider letting rangers take a similar feat instead of having defensive casting, it seems an out of place feat to me.
Would the DMs concider letting rangers take a similar feat instead of having defensive casting, it seems an out of place feat to me.
Lockonnow wrote:Deers Friends of the sword coast you dont have to play all of the time the server will be there whan you sleep and work and think of how sexy it will be how to look at porn the server will be there