Monsterous Humanoid Companion level progression list

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Braithwaite
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Monsterous Humanoid Companion level progression list

Unread post by Braithwaite »

Hey Folks,

I have a UD Druid that chose Monsterous Humanoid Companion but I would like to know how long it takes to get to each New Companion option and what each would be. I don't plan to take Druid to level 30, so it would be very valuable from an RP standpoint to know when I would like/need to stop taking Druid Class and focus then on another.

My best,

Braithwaite
"Excuse me Sir, Is this going to be a stand up fight or a Bug Hunt?"
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Monsterous Humanoid Companion level progression list

Unread post by Luna »

All animal companions pretty much level up at the same rate.
It's the same with the humanoid set.
So I think in each of these level ranges, you get a different one.
1st–2nd
3rd–5th
6th–8th
9th–11th
12th–14th
15th–17th
18th–20th


Keep in mind to if your a druid, a lot of the animal companion buffs do not work on the humanoid companion set as they are not animals.
They are humanoid creatures that use weapons.
But some other spells will work on them.

I'm at work, so I can't look up what humanoid you get at each level range.

Return to “Questions for DMs”