Picutres
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Master_Sarevok
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 pm
Picutres
how do you put pictures screenshots and music on the bios and such ?
Will I find the light. Or be swallowed by Darkness. I sense hope. But foresee harm. Will I know the blade. Taste the blood. I see a figure. I see a shadow...I see myself
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Picutres
IG.. I don't think you can put pictures or music.
-
Tahlisar
- Posts: 511
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 am
- Location: UK
Re: Picutres
Purely my opinion, but you should restrict your Biography section to things people would notice about your PC based on casual of prolonged observation.
I would discourage people from putting anything "OOC" in their biography.
I would discourage people from putting anything "OOC" in their biography.
Ruthlessness is the mercy of the wise.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Picutres
If, on the other hand, you mean the forum biographies, you have to host the files somewhere first (photobucket, for pictures, for example), and then put the image URL in between IMG tags.
If this is what you are asking, throw me a PM and I can run you through it real quick.
If this is what you are asking, throw me a PM and I can run you through it real quick.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC