Zalantar

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

CrispyWalrus
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Zalantar

Unread post by CrispyWalrus »

Do Zalantar Shields exist at BG:TSCC?
Azrak Blackaxe, Dwarven Warrior Nyr Doch!
Deezgul Silverdelve, Dwarven Chanter The steel in dwarven spines
Fastolph "Sam" Ostgood, Hin Bladesman As good as his name... really
Broham2
Posts: 542
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:36 pm
Location: Iowa, USA

Re: Zalantar

Unread post by Broham2 »

CrispyWalrus wrote:Do Zalantar Shields exist at BG:TSCC?
Hard to say whether or not they are on the loot tables... that would be a question for Luna Lu and the devy bunch.
Formerly DM Mayhem
RL tough guy wrote:"Watch my picture. I am a RL tough guy, and I rip people like you to shreds"
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Zalantar

Unread post by Maecius »

They do exist, and can be found. Occasionally players sell them to shops (I find them in Thunderhammer's Smithy on a semi-regular basis).

Happy hunting.

Return to “Questions for DMs”