I can't find anything about the rules on Pickpocketing.
I was walking, leaving the Elfsong Tavern, and all of a sudden I lost Gloves of Spellcraft.
I have no spot so I can't be sure I was pp'd, but I have no other clue as to why it could just fall out of my inventory.
My question is: Can people do that? It's within the server rules?
Pickpocketed.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
limited_resources
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:15 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Pickpocketed.
Due to custom server scripts, pickpocketing only steals gold.
There is a rare and random item loss bug that we are working on correcting. For now, if you ever randomly lose an item, please take a screenshot and send it to the DMs, so that it can be replaced.
There is a rare and random item loss bug that we are working on correcting. For now, if you ever randomly lose an item, please take a screenshot and send it to the DMs, so that it can be replaced.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC