Hey gang! Before you guys go on any of my awesome adventures it would be best to check out my rules of events.
1)When you are in my event, stick to IC as much as possible. This one isnt too hard to figure out. Got a question feel free to ask it. Something confusing, shoot me a message. A lot of OOC can damage immersion and put a pause on the game.
2) Thou shalt not rest until you have reached a safe haven (As deligated by me). Rest in DnD helps balance out wizards and clerics to fighters. Add in that a party shouldnt be resting half way through an epic chase or battle anyway, and I will frown greatly upon resting without permission. First time will get a finger waggle, do it more and I might have to move you away from the action.
3) Be kind to your fellow players and the DM. We are playing this game to have fun. Sometimes you get a player that doesnt speak english well, sometimes you get one that was afk for a moment and asks a stupid question. Dont insult them or mock them. Come now, this one is easy!
4) Dont go a rollin skills until I ask for em. Rolling skills on the DMFI tool is like a horrible plague, as soon as one person rolls everyone else sees the texts and follows suit. If there is a chance to spellcraft the gem, I will ask it. Of course if you think you should be able to roll appraise etc on something feel free to message me. I do make mistakes, and perhaps you should be able to roll when I dont think of it, just dont go jumping right into the DMFI tool.
5) There are things in the PnP that arent in this game due to limitations. If something like that comes up, just ask. I am an avid PnP player, been around since 2nd edition. Dont think anything will fly, but never feel wrong sending me a message asking if you can alter self etc.
Hope to see you all IG.
DM Zkenic's Events
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
Zkenic
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:24 am
- Location: Minnesota
DM Zkenic's Events
Khali - "Magic is supreme, in both its wonder and its terror. Cower before your superiors, or suffer."
Dhaot - "Hey, I'm older than he is..."
Dhaot - "Hey, I'm older than he is..."