Monk's Blazing Aura

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

muffinFBSL
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Monk's Blazing Aura

Unread post by muffinFBSL »

My booklet says when monks use Blazing Aura, enemies take damage for each attack they make, whether they hit or miss. The Wiki says Blazing Aura only damages enemies on attacks that they hit with. Which one is it?

Also, on a side note... I think regardless of how the feat functions, I think Blazing Aura should have its requirements lowered.
muffinFBSL
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Monk's Blazing Aura

Unread post by muffinFBSL »

Umm... bump? Can I do that here?

Oh, and I would think that with 54 views and no replies, the problem would be that no one knows the answer because the wisdom requirement is too high for it to be taken reasonably in game *cough* Just saying. ;)

Return to “Questions for DMs”