Gods Who Support Rangers

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

furniture man
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 pm
Location: California

Gods Who Support Rangers

Unread post by furniture man »

About a month ago I created a monk/ranger. He was based on the order of the yellow rose whose patron is Ilamater. According to the FR campaign setting, they are allowed to multiclass as rangers & shadowdancers. His first two levels were ranger, so I had to choose a nature deity. When I got to the point of taking monk levels. I couldn't swap my nature deity out, which leads to my question - If I had started as a monk, would I be allowed to keep Ilmater as a deity or do you have to have a nature deity to be a ranger?

Thank you in advance
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Gods Who Support Rangers

Unread post by Luna »

It would make you switch when you multiclass to ranger.

I think our deity chooser is no help either.
I'm fairly sure it will make you take a ranger deity in either case because this has come up before.
furniture man
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 pm
Location: California

Re: Gods Who Support Rangers

Unread post by furniture man »

Yeah, the deity changer in the nexus kept bringing up the same handful of nature deities.

Oh well. Thanks Luna. :)

Return to “Questions for DMs”