I'm thinking about starting a UD Druid. Being surrounded by rock your whole life I assumed Grumbar would make sense as a deity and he can in fact be selected as a nature deity. However while I can find lore showing him having Ranger followers I can't find anything to support druids.
So the question is would Grumbar still be an acceptable druid deity choice?
And on a side note what animal companion would really fit in with the Earthlord?
Grumbar as a Druid deity
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Grumbar as a Druid deity
I think the game defaults you to a select few deities when you play a druid.
So your stuck with what the game provides.
I don't think you can get around it.
So your stuck with what the game provides.
I don't think you can get around it.