I just noticed in the updates that an auction house was added in the surface.
I was wondering, are we going to be seeing one in the UD as well any time soon?
Auction house in the UD
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Eldebryn
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 5:00 pm
- Location: Somewhere in the Realms
Auction house in the UD
//Local Time = GMT+2
//Founder of The 7th Circle [Private forums]
Eldebryn Rilynghym Let the past crumble to dust. I have the Art... I, Magus...
Mage of Sshamath and teacher of the Art
Gaerdred Dawnfire Paladin of Torm, born and raised in Baldur's Gate
//Founder of The 7th Circle [Private forums]
Eldebryn Rilynghym Let the past crumble to dust. I have the Art... I, Magus...
Mage of Sshamath and teacher of the Art
Gaerdred Dawnfire Paladin of Torm, born and raised in Baldur's Gate