feat change request

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

ironballs
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:10 am
Location: Israel

feat change request

Unread post by ironballs »

Hi,
I've done a mistake with my character, and took a feat not appropriate to the PrC I want to take - any chance to hae a DM replace it for me ?
Lifathandar Liferman - A Mage, follower of Mystra (LifLif).
Guban Boulderbelly - A Dwarven warrior and priest of Gond.

"I'm a Sexy Shoeless God of War !" (Belkar, Halfling.)
User avatar
Xanfyrst
Posts: 1274
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams

Re: feat change request

Unread post by Xanfyrst »

Ask a DM in-game to delevel you.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.
Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×

Return to “Questions for DMs”