PvP rule question

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Moralityisflawed
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

PvP rule question

Unread post by Moralityisflawed »

Hello;

I had a question regarding pvp in regards to defining provoked hostility. My character is fairly rough-around-the-edges, but not an evil character by any means. One of his (and my) greatest pet peeves is when he's in-combat pursuing a chest, and another character runs past, ninjas the chest, then hastily keeps running. If my character looks over and says "Take the contents of that chest and I'll be sure to take the contents off of your corpse," and the character persists in "stealing" (in his eyes) his treasure, does this count as a consent to PvP. I understand the implications of such an attack (He could be reported to the Fist and a bounty would be issued on his head), but I'm curious as to whether or not a character can routinely do this and says something OOC along the lines of "Nanny nanny boo boo, pvp me and I'll report you." Clarification would be great, thank you.
Ezekiel-All that you see will soon perish; those who witness this perishing will soon perish themselves. Die in extreme old age or die before your time – it will all be the same.

Return to “Questions for DMs”