Hey was crossing the bridge headed to BG when a member of the fist stop me. I still had my bow out i put it away i was also told to take down my ward and take off my mask. To this i simply said "No" I had not read any rule about not being able to wear mask or have buff in BG. Candlekeep Laws on the other hand are every clear about this.
So Can you wear a mask in Baldur's Gate?
Can you have buff/ward on as long as you don't cast them in the city/bridge of Baldur's Gate?
If you can't do any of these thing can you point me to where i can read the laws about this. I can't find the law about these two things in the forum or the sign on the bridge its self. Thank you
Baldur's Gate Law
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Baldur's Gate Law
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13614
Bug the poster of that otherwise if the post doesn't help.
Bug the poster of that otherwise if the post doesn't help.