Need help updating . . .
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Tejas
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Need help updating . . .
Ok, I know the BG mod is supposed to use the autodownloader, right? Well, my problem is this. I played this game for quite a while, then, about 6-8 weeks ago, there was an update. No biggie, I just logged on and began waiting for it to dl. Same ol' same ol'. That was when I noticed a hitch. It keeps hitting about 58%, then acts like the connection was lost or something (i.e. the bitrate starts to drop and nothing more is downloaded). Then is gives me a failed attempt message and tries again, same result. I tried getting the needed files from NWVault, installed them, then tried to log on. Again, same result. 58% and not a byte more. The file it keep snagging on is bg_misc_v4.hak. So, my question is this. Is there something I can do to get past this, or a site where I can get the updated files? Or am I just stuck not being able to play my favorite NWN2 mod? Please help!!
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Need help updating . . .
Manually download that file from the link below and put it in your /hak directory.
A few people have that issue where they get hung up trying to download the larger hak files.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11116
A few people have that issue where they get hung up trying to download the larger hak files.
http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11116