I remember there's a cooldown progression in place, but I don't remember how it goes. Could anyone, please refresh my memory?:)
Rest Cooldown Progression
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
deusex2
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am
Rest Cooldown Progression
Hi! I've been away from NWN2 for quite a while, but lately I've been thinking about returning to the old habits
I remember there's a cooldown progression in place, but I don't remember how it goes. Could anyone, please refresh my memory?:)
I remember there's a cooldown progression in place, but I don't remember how it goes. Could anyone, please refresh my memory?:)
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Rest Cooldown Progression
If your level 1 you can rest any time.
Level 2-5 have a 1 IG hour wait.
Level 6-10 have a 2 IG hour wait.
Level 11-19 have a 3 IG hour wait.
Level 20 and up has a 4 IG hour wait.
Level 2-5 have a 1 IG hour wait.
Level 6-10 have a 2 IG hour wait.
Level 11-19 have a 3 IG hour wait.
Level 20 and up has a 4 IG hour wait.
-
deusex2
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am
Re: Rest Cooldown Progression
Thanks for the reply.
Is it ok to ask another question in the same thread?
Just how long(as in actual time) is IG hour?
Is it ok to ask another question in the same thread?
Just how long(as in actual time) is IG hour?