I understand or at least I think I understand that the reason I am unable to change the appearance of this robe is due to the fact that the original model is not part of the appearance tool. as this is a fairly common item for casters I was wondering if this is going to be fixed or if theres another reason for it not working?
Cheers
Battle mages robe
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
StevenDo
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 pm
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Battle mages robe
Beldore Senfer **Looks up from his tome, cocks his brow questioningly, and returns to his studies** Deceased
Jarold Brone **Smirks from beneath his cowl**
Jarold Brone **Smirks from beneath his cowl**
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Battle mages robe
You should be able to have a DM change it.
You can't change it because it has an adjusted cost to reduce it's level requirement.
If you run it through the APP changer, the adjusted cost vanishes due to a bug we can't fix, and the level requirement will go up a lot.
So what was happening is players would run these items through the app changer and find they could no longer meet the level requirement to use the item.
It was a bit of a mess, so we just block changing items whose cost is reduced.
You can't change it because it has an adjusted cost to reduce it's level requirement.
If you run it through the APP changer, the adjusted cost vanishes due to a bug we can't fix, and the level requirement will go up a lot.
So what was happening is players would run these items through the app changer and find they could no longer meet the level requirement to use the item.
It was a bit of a mess, so we just block changing items whose cost is reduced.