Noob needs character creation help!

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

TheNewb
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Noob needs character creation help!

Unread post by TheNewb »

So I have some questions that I will be asking on behalf of me and my friend. Please do your best to answer them and I look forward to playing with everyone in the future!

Q's from me:
1: Im new to nwn2 in general, and new to this server. Is there a place where I can see all the spell changes if any have been made?

2: I didn't look very hard, but I did look. Where would I located a "New players guide" for BGTSCC?

Q's from my friend ((who will be joining very soon)):

1: Is there a necromancer type class/sub class? My buddy really likes the necromancer type characters who can summon undead or other things and loves the whole negative magics and that sort of thing. If not, what would be the closest thing to it? He basically just likes to summon things to fight for him.
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Noob needs character creation help!

Unread post by Luna »

For rules / feats / spells changes and additions look at the threads under here.

http://www.bgtscc.net/viewforum.php?f=7

You want to really look at
-> Custom changes to this world
-> Custom Spells

Return to “Questions for DMs”