Potentially Dumb Question
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Darius
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 pm
Potentially Dumb Question
Okay, so, I have three characters on the servers for this mod. I just want to check to make sure those characters are account bound and not CD-Key bound, because I am preparing to buy a whole platinum set soon for myself. Bioware's forums are closed, and Atari doesn't have the answers, so, do you guys happen to know?
"I have heard good and bad about the surface. But tell me this: Can it really be any worse than a society ruled by Matriarchal Spider-Worshipers and slavery?" ~Darius Fellbane
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Potentially Dumb Question
You should be fine. If you have anything in the Kemo Auction, it's bound by your key.
So get it out of the auction.
So get it out of the auction.