I had a question.
Obviously the Damage Reduction 3/ from Warrior of Darkness won't stack with any in-game items but will it stack with heavy Weapon Specialization (3/DR) or the DR from Dwarven Defenders?
Thanks!!
Interesting class, btw.
Warrior of Darkness - Damage Reduction 3/
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Warrior of Darkness - Damage Reduction 3/
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Warrior of Darkness - Damage Reduction 3/
I'm not sure. Hopefully Kaedrin will see this and answer.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Warrior of Darkness - Damage Reduction 3/
Kaedrin answered this on another thread.
I didn't change anything either, so it's how Kaedrin set it up.
I didn't change anything either, so it's how Kaedrin set it up.
Kaedrin wrote:I can't get to my website from work but I'm 99.9% sure that my website and the in-game description mention it only stacks with Greater Resilience (which was changed to be open to the AK/WoD/DD and not just the Barb) and the epic DR feats.
I'm not sure why the description here doesn't have that bit. I'll look when I get home but it could be a change Luna made.