Arsan's Hood HAK

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

stevebarracuda
Recognized Donor
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.

Arsan's Hood HAK

Unread post by stevebarracuda »

Greetings,
Having problems with the Arsan Hood HAK (see pic below):

Image

I downloaded the HAK from nwwault, and placed the files (3 x .dds and 24 x .mdb files) in my Override folder as instructed...and it didn't work. I then put them in my NWN2_MODELS_X1 as well as NWN2_MATERIALS folder respectively, but still I can't see the hoods correctly.

Am I missing any BG files?

Image

Any suggestions?
As J.G. Ballard has said, "It's a mistake to hold back and refuse to accept one's own nature."
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Arsan's Hood HAK

Unread post by Luna »

You don't need anything in /override
Get rid of that stuff.

But I imagine it didn't work prior to you putting stuff in there right?
stevebarracuda
Recognized Donor
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 am
Location: The itchy, scratchy recesses of your mind.

Re: Arsan's Hood HAK

Unread post by stevebarracuda »

Correct, Luna. It hasn't worked ever for me since I started playing about a month ago...and now that I have a hood to use, I tried to address it. And, I've had the BG server update me with files a few times since my initial big download.

is Arsan's hak integrated in the BG files?

I've cleared my override folder. Thanks.
As J.G. Ballard has said, "It's a mistake to hold back and refuse to accept one's own nature."
Hydrocarbonated
Posts: 1870
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Arsan's Hood HAK

Unread post by Hydrocarbonated »

Arsan's are in our big HAK pack, yes. I'd have to go digging to find which one. If your override is clear, they should be working - that's a missing-texture issue.

Do you have SOZ? That causes most missing-texture issues, though the hoods shouldn't be related to that in the least.
Arivain - A man of guts and bravery, after all.
Ward Williamson - "(expletive) insane."

Return to “Questions for DMs”