Hey there! I'm new to both the server and the forums and I have a question about certain aspects of my characters history. He is a traveling fighter (eventually to become a weapons master, katana), and I was wondering if I'm allowed to roleplay his membership in a group of "Wanderers" who travel the land to help people. Their "home" (or base/ place of worship/etc.) would be in a far off land, and I'm also curious as to how far I am allowed to roleplay that. Am I allowed to make up a small (very small) country (Think Vatican City, a country just to house the organizations town/castle/, to keep it free from political strife) or perhaps I should go with a small town or something like that.
The reason I ask is because I'm not sure what the stance is on organizations or new lands here, and his membership in this group is a large part of the backstory I have created (in my head, at least) for this character, as well as the reason he acts as he does.
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I also have a question in regards to a fighter in light armour, or even just clothes. Is there any way to wear just plain robes and not get killed regularly? Perhaps some way to compensate for lack of armour? (I.E. Any other classes I can take as well, that kind of thing)
Question about character backstory and organization
Have a question to the staff? Post it here.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
-
Mazikol
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:47 pm
Question about character backstory and organization
Unread post by Mazikol »
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
Jump to
- Baldur's Gate : The Sword Coast Chronicles
- ↳ Announcements and Community Information
- ↳ Archive
- ↳ Server Rules and Content
- ↳ Archive
- ↳ Supporting BG:TSCC
- ↳ Archive
- ↳ Coming Soon
- ↳ Archive
- Community General
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Archive
- ↳ Tips & Tricks
- ↳ Character Building
- ↳ Gameplay Guides
- ↳ Roleplaying Guides
- ↳ Archive
- ↳ Gallery
- ↳ Non-Canon Creative Writing
- ↳ Lore of the Lands
- ↳ Community
- Community Roleplaying
- ↳ Dungeon Master Realms
- ↳ Archive
- ↳ Questions for DMs
- ↳ The 1360 (2024) Campaign - Year of the Turret
- ↳ The 1347 (2011) Campaign
- ↳ The 1348 (2012) Campaign
- ↳ The 1349 (2013) Campaign
- ↳ The 1350 (2014) Campaign
- ↳ The 1351 (2015) Campaign
- ↳ The 1352 (2016) Campaign
- ↳ The 1353 (2017) Campaign
- ↳ The 1354 (2018) Campaign
- ↳ The 1355 (2019) Campaign
- ↳ The 1356 (2020) Campaign
- ↳ The 1357 (2021) Campaign
- ↳ The 1358 (2022) Campaign
- ↳ The 1359 (2023) Campaign
- ↳ The Marketplace
- ↳ Marketplace - Archive
- ↳ Want Ads
- ↳ Sword Coast Roleplay
- ↳ OOC Discussion (Surface)
- ↳ Upperdark Roleplay
- ↳ OOC Discussion (Upperdark)
- ↳ Underdark Roleplay
- ↳ OOC Discussion (Underdark)
- ↳ Character Biographies and Journals
- ↳ Character Biographies
- Community Technical
- ↳ NWN2 Toolset Development
- ↳ NWN2 Scripting
- ↳ NWN2 Area Design
- ↳ Bug Reports and Mechanical Issues
- ↳ Issues
- ↳ Fixed (Live Next Update)
- ↳ Currently Under Review
- ↳ Logging In
- ↳ Forums
- ↳ Archive
- ↳ Solved Problems
- ↳ Not fixable/hardcoded
- ↳ Suggestions and Discussion
- ↳ Forums
- ↳ Areas
- ↳ Mechanics
- ↳ Quests
- ↳ Rules
- ↳ Media
- ↳ Closed Suggestions