Which FR campaign year is BGTSSC set in?
Reading the 'Forgotten Realms Timeline' thread under the 'Lore of the Lands' forum the last entry is for 1346DR. However in the 'The Calendar & The Roll of the Years ' thread, in the same forum, the calendar stops at 1368DR. Moreover, though obviously not a reliable source, the in game clock is set at 1397DR (which can confuse a few newbies).
I don't want to mistakenly cite an event that hasn't already occurred during the course of RP.
Campaign Year
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
kham
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:29 am
- Location: 'MURICA!
Campaign Year
Solaris Cult - Master Strategist and Tactician ... or something
Bellatrax- Ze! [Bio Here]
Bellatrax- Ze! [Bio Here]
-
BlueHero45
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 am
- Location: PA
Re: Campaign Year
1346-1347
Rhys Feivra-Sun elf, wizard
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe