Monkey Grip

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

MercyIsDead
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:46 am

Monkey Grip

Unread post by MercyIsDead »

I am confused. nwnwiki.com says that monkey grip allows you to use a two handed weapon with one hand with a -2 ab penalty. But, when my character wields a tower shield and a two handed sword with monkey grip he is getting a -4 ab penalty. Is that correct? Am I missing something?
“For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath showed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Monkey Grip

Unread post by Luna »

Thats what you get. -2 for the tower shield, and -2 for monkey gripping. So -4.

You can switch I think to a medium shield and then get -2.

Return to “Questions for DMs”