Hey,
I recently had to remake my lvl 30 wizard. He had every spell known.
I know there are certain spells that cant be scribed or sold in stores. I need to take these on lvl up as im going to be reinbursed all the scrolls available in stores.
Could someone please send me a list of all the spells not available in scrolls?
I'd really appreciate it,
Thanks!
ZK
Spells not available as scrolls (or scribeable)
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Spells not available as scrolls (or scribeable)
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Spells not available as scrolls (or scribeable)
Or we would like to sticky a list here on the forums.
We used to have one but I think it was erased on accident.
And I can't seem to find a list on the web anymore.
We used to have one but I think it was erased on accident.
And I can't seem to find a list on the web anymore.