Hey,
Does anyone know what Red Slaad Eggs do in terms of ability damage?
I have a sword that imparts this disease on hit. I remember in nwn that it did 2d6 damage to str/con/dex after 1 hr incubation, along with a number of other penalties.
I have no idea what it does in NWN2 and I've been unable to find any literature to explain the various diseases.
Anyone?
Thanks!
Red Slaad Eggs? - Disease on Hit
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Red Slaad Eggs? - Disease on Hit
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Red Slaad Eggs? - Disease on Hit
Hi Zhentil, I can't find anything for nwn2 either.
I guess you saw this right?
http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/Red_slaad_eggs
You want me to go dig in the 2DA file and try to look further?
I guess you saw this right?
http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/Red_slaad_eggs
You want me to go dig in the 2DA file and try to look further?
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Red Slaad Eggs? - Disease on Hit
I got curious Zhentil.
It's just like nwn1.
We should raise all the disease saves. They are kind of weak.
There are only two that are 20 or higher.
It's just like nwn1.
We should raise all the disease saves. They are kind of weak.
There are only two that are 20 or higher.