RWS?
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
FairVigil
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
- Location: Fortress of Solitude
-
Knightmare
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 1:21 am
- Location: One step ahead!
Re: RWS?
Those horses have the potential to turn out really cool. If they are made so that mounting and dismounting looks proper and works smoothly in regards to combat and encounters, they could really float my boat.
When you light a candle, you cast a shadow too ~ Artemis
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven ~ Xanthor
Your enemy's enemy is your friend ~ Tiberius
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven ~ Xanthor
Your enemy's enemy is your friend ~ Tiberius
-
FairVigil
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:59 pm
- Location: Fortress of Solitude
Re: RWS?
Thanks luna, its been a while since i logged onto my bioware account but that place always had some good reads. I would've loved to see him use a ranged attack up there amongst the trees.Luna wrote:yup. The horses are not done yet as far as I know.
Haven't heard about the levitation stuff.
Hellfire from RWS has a long thread about the horses on the social bioware forum under custom content.
Ill give it a gander but really i just posted these to find out if this was the chap that helped us out and also they looked cool. originally i was looking for a nice video grats for gareut's level 30.
-
Rask
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:34 pm
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: RWS?
I'd love to see that levitation and swimming in the game. Both look really good for RP sake. Also the horses look nice, even if they cant be used in combat just for moving around the world or RP purposes they would be useful. I'd love to see all that stuff added.
Rennec Rokranon, Chosen of Helm, Retired for now
Isra Wynterborne, Necromancer Hunter
Rask, The Lich, Retired
S.Ravenpath, collector and author of tall tales.
Nathka Blacksand - Khazark of the Enclave
Richter Bedevere - The Reveler and enjoyer of fine wines
Isra Wynterborne, Necromancer Hunter
Rask, The Lich, Retired
S.Ravenpath, collector and author of tall tales.
Nathka Blacksand - Khazark of the Enclave
Richter Bedevere - The Reveler and enjoyer of fine wines
-
devildog30
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:35 pm
- Location: In a bungalow on the outskirts of jerkville
Re: RWS?
Here is the link on the bioware forums that talks about the status of the horse riding application.
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic ... ex/7413881
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic ... ex/7413881
Sir Justin Crownsilver: "I am a Crownsilver, however least regarded of those who bear that proud name."
-
DarkAerial2
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:26 am
- Location: United Kingdom, London
Re: RWS?
Naya rides a dragon IC'ly sometimes. Scared the shiz out of Gareut on it once. =P.
"Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?" - C.S. Lewis
Lanaya Gwentheloden - A Loyal, Wandering SoulRetired [DM] DarkAerial
-
Vlaid
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:12 am
Re: RWS?
Now instead of complaining about people running into you on the roads....you can complain about getting TRAMPLED TO DEATH! 
That'd be so cool if we could get the mounts AND flying/swimming put in. Then you could get flying mounts, or sea mounts.
Of course then you open the floodgates of....
I WANT TO FLY A DRAGON!!!!11

That'd be so cool if we could get the mounts AND flying/swimming put in. Then you could get flying mounts, or sea mounts.
Of course then you open the floodgates of....
I WANT TO FLY A DRAGON!!!!11
Artuis Greystone - "Well don't you fret princess, I dislike all of ye equally."
-
Iso
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 am
Re: RWS?
The sad part is the Knight class had been planned as a base class for NWN2 release, but they had to cut it and mounted combat due to time constraints and feature creep.
I would have liked Marshall as well, but they kind of rolled their functionality into Bards I guess.
I would have liked Marshall as well, but they kind of rolled their functionality into Bards I guess.
[color=#40BF80][b]Luna[/b][/color] wrote:Crud.