Long long ago, an ancient scholar named "cdaulepp" sought knowledge where no one had previously sought it. By accident his research lead him to discover a whole new realm of defensive magcial powers that he eventually learned to control. Once Mastered, cdaulepp used it to ascend to Godhood.
The Lesser and Greater Gods, unaware of this power's existence at the time, had not claimed it for their own portfolios yet. Once aware of this new source of magic, several of the Gods attempted to take cdaulepp's power from him, but were unseccssful in their attempts, Mainly of a defensive nature, cdaulepp used his power to surround himself in a sphere of defensive magical shields that protected him from the other Gods.
Legend has it that artifacts dating from the time of cdaulepp's mortal existence and research still survive today. Those artifacts, the rarest of all treasure, are actually some of his experiments that failed. These rejected ... blah balh blah balah...
Thanks to cdaulepp for all his hard work and for single handedly implementing the random loot generation system!!!
Base Item: Book
Weight: 1.0 pound(s)
Are there any other tribute items in the system?
cdaulepp tribute
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
cdaulepp tribute
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: cdaulepp tribute
Not that I'm aware of Simian.
Do you know how to do a book in the toolkit?
I can add it if you want to put this in a book.
Do you know how to do a book in the toolkit?
I can add it if you want to put this in a book.
-
Ithilan
- Posts: 839
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:37 am
Re: cdaulepp tribute
Could be pretty neat to add a book about the siege on the temple of Bhaal then, or other major server events?Luna wrote:Not that I'm aware of Simian.
Do you know how to do a book in the toolkit?
I can add it if you want to put this in a book.
Im sure someone can persuade Leslie to contribute with an epicly written layout
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: cdaulepp tribute
Actually, it is a book I found with the loot.
And, the simplest way to create a book in NWN2 should be by copying an existing book blueprint and changing the description text to whatever you want. ( Quoting from the official NWN2 boards.)
And, the simplest way to create a book in NWN2 should be by copying an existing book blueprint and changing the description text to whatever you want. ( Quoting from the official NWN2 boards.)
"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
Simian
- Posts: 1439
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 am
- Location: On a Journey to the West
Re: cdaulepp tribute
Here is a screenshot of it:


"Qítiān Dàshèng (齊天大聖)"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
"I warrant your attention?! Oh frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: cdaulepp tribute
Hmm, I wonder where he hid that book in our module.
sneaky bastich!
sneaky bastich!