Hello there every1.
Yesterday was a fine day as i ended my journey through the fields of the dead.
I wanted to kill a pair of skeletons yet in the evening but the server was fully occupied and later it was down (offline).
*sigh* Well then , lets kill em in the morning ...
But in the morning i found out that my shifter druid was mutated to a other character without stats , very odd skinn tone and the worst of it she was a red skinned human tall as an dwarf. *yuck*
Therefore i would like to kindly ask any DM that could import a later save of my character .
Thanks a lot .
SERVER VAULT BUG / Character lost
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
wolrath
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:13 pm
SERVER VAULT BUG / Character lost
Evil 'round every corner. Careful not to step in any.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: SERVER VAULT BUG / Character lost
PM me the bioware account and characte name.
I will restore it.
Thanks
I will restore it.
Thanks