Was this spell taken out?? I thought I remember seeing it in the cleric spell list.
It's no longer there and I've done a few searches but cant find it mentioned anywhere.
Thanks!
Weapon of the Deity?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Zhentil_Keep
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Weapon of the Deity?
Asparin Ravenwood, Human Acquisition Specialist
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
Xarak Shadowstalker, A recently "enlightened", former assassin of Malar the Beastlord
Gaedynn Coldstone, Frostfolk Icemage
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Weapon of the Deity?
Hi Zhentil, ye it's a paladin only spell.
It was an accident clerics were allowed to take it.
So we un-did that some time back.
It was an accident clerics were allowed to take it.
So we un-did that some time back.