New Earth Genasi, No Racial Ability Modifiers
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Iso
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 am
New Earth Genasi, No Racial Ability Modifiers
The topic pretty much sums it up - I created a new Earth Genasi, but it has absolutely no Racial Ability Modifiers! Everything is precisely as if it were a human, except instead of a bonus feat at level 1 I get Merge With Stone and an ECL +1 penalty.
[color=#40BF80][b]Luna[/b][/color] wrote:Crud.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: New Earth Genasi, No Racial Ability Modifiers
I don't get what your saying Iso.
Are you asking for it to be put IG?
Are you asking for it to be put IG?
-
Xanfyrst
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
- Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams
Re: New Earth Genasi, No Racial Ability Modifiers
He is saying he created an Earth Genasi, but instead of getting the usual ability modifiers he is supposed to, he is getting none.
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×
-
Iso
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 am
Re: New Earth Genasi, No Racial Ability Modifiers
Sorry, I realized after posting this it was very unclear with what was going on.
I was in-world in AFK mode while starting my post, but middle point in describing things some people ran through the zone and dropped 8 mobs on top of me.
It left me a little lacking on cohesion as I fled the scene and I tried to complete the rest in a daze.
The situation is my new Genasi is lacking the Racial Ability Modifiers that are usually associated with them, so my question is this: Have the Earth Genasi lost or had their basic Racial Ability Modifiers changed, or am I bugged?
I checked through the patch notes and forums, but the notes said nothing about stat changes and all the most recent posts in the forums discussed the Earth Genasi as if having they had their modifiers.
I was in-world in AFK mode while starting my post, but middle point in describing things some people ran through the zone and dropped 8 mobs on top of me.
It left me a little lacking on cohesion as I fled the scene and I tried to complete the rest in a daze.
The situation is my new Genasi is lacking the Racial Ability Modifiers that are usually associated with them, so my question is this: Have the Earth Genasi lost or had their basic Racial Ability Modifiers changed, or am I bugged?
I checked through the patch notes and forums, but the notes said nothing about stat changes and all the most recent posts in the forums discussed the Earth Genasi as if having they had their modifiers.
[color=#40BF80][b]Luna[/b][/color] wrote:Crud.
-
Randall
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: Maniwaki
Re: New Earth Genasi, No Racial Ability Modifiers
When you chose your stats at the start, you do not see a +2 and -2. It just cost you less when you go to 16, and can go to 20, and can't go under 10.
Or for the malus, you can lower to 6 and not reach 18.
What are your stats right now?
Or for the malus, you can lower to 6 and not reach 18.
What are your stats right now?
DM Passiflora - Hmm?
Randall Armstrong - Dead.
Randall Armstrong - Dead.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: New Earth Genasi, No Racial Ability Modifiers
I just tried it ISO. It seemed ok.
Right when the stats come up it should say 10 on STR and CON.
And 6 on WIS + CHA.
Can you try it again?
Right when the stats come up it should say 10 on STR and CON.
And 6 on WIS + CHA.
Can you try it again?