i tried searching, but broken and feat are 'too common' and can not be used as search terms. i found some scattered references, but are these base Atari/NWN2 feats broken?
Fiendish Legacy
Fiendish Presence
Expert tactician
Uncanny Dodge
Improved Uncanny Dodge
are there others that should go on the list as well? could this be stickied somewhere so it is eaasier to find (if it bears out)?
are there replacement feast on this server that are somewhat equivalent?
thx, and sorry if I should know this - just do not pay attention to this kind of thing much.
broken feats
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: broken feats
Those are broken. ye.
You can check most feats here
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Just do a search on the feat name.
I can't think of any ore of the top of my head right this second, but I know there are more.
You can check most feats here
http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Just do a search on the feat name.
I can't think of any ore of the top of my head right this second, but I know there are more.