Re-rolls/re-builds?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Snarfy
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Re-rolls/re-builds?

Unread post by Snarfy »

Just curious as to whether the DM's allow re-builds and in what cases? My character is lev 13 now and in my earlier levels I, in my ignorance to what skills were useful on the server, allocated many skill points to useless skills. At this point in my characters development it's starting to bite me in the butt a little, long term I may be able to compensate... but I'd be in my early to mid lev 20's by the time I sorted it out. I wouldn't want to mess with my classes at all, just re-allocate skill points.

On a side note, I also have a feat I shouldn't have yet due to testing a level up with a DM, wouldnt mind fixing that too in the name of fairness.

Any feedback would be welcome, thanks. :)
Last edited by Snarfy on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are no level 30's, only level 20's with benefits...
Larzs
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Location: A vast corn field

Re: Re-rolls?

Unread post by Larzs »

Not unless said character is bugged in some way...they can take your levels to a certain point, but you won't get the XP back. You can make it work...right?
User avatar
Snarfy
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Re: Re-rolls/re-builds?

Unread post by Snarfy »

Ok no worries. I should be able to make it work... I think. ;P I'll play with the character generator to figure it out. Thanks!
There are no level 30's, only level 20's with benefits...
Larzs
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Location: A vast corn field

Re: Re-rolls/re-builds?

Unread post by Larzs »

Snarfy wrote:Ok no worries. I should be able to make it work... I think. ;P I'll play with the character generator to figure it out. Thanks!
GOOD!! That is the best way to learn...fiddle around with it yourself. Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach him to fish and he eats for a lifetime ;)
DM Vindicator
Posts: 433
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 am
Location: United States

Re: Re-rolls/re-builds?

Unread post by DM Vindicator »

Larz is correct. We do not offer rebuilds for purely mechanical (or build-related) reasons. We generally only offer full rebuilds for server rules changes (PRC requirement changes, etc) and bugged characters because we're usually the ones to blame for those.

Any DM can delevel upon request however.
DM Vindicator
"There is no greater challenge than to have someone relying upon you; no greater satisfaction than to vindicate his expectation."

Return to “Questions for DMs”