Currently most summons work like this 16 seconds+8 seconds a level if I am not mistaken.
Up to a certain level they are pretty much a waste of slot and rarely used.
You can argue if people are suppose to run around with summons but that will be more a IC discussion rather then pure game mechanics.
I don't think it is such a great mechanic to make the duration this short,especially since summons are rather weak them selves.
My point is nwn2 isn't like pnp in fact nwn2 is one big mess when it comes to spells/feats/classes.
Just wanted to ask if the dev team could consider making summons 1 minute a level and maybe disable extend summon.
It could open some RP with certain pc's using specific summons or some characters being against them and in general it 'fixes' summons on their own a bit.
Not all classes can solo that easy or even function well in groups, a summon just adds a little bit.
Summons
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Summons
This always gets shot down Therlyn.
I can't remember why, but I agree with you.
It seems a bit short to me to.
I can't remember why, but I agree with you.
It seems a bit short to me to.