I was optimizing the skills for a build on NWN2DB.com, under 'Kaedrin' pack so I could get/see all the feats, building a Rogue/Fighter/Dervish/Tempest (link here http://nwn2db.com/build.php?id=69862&version=1 ), and I noticed that the Rogue has Perform as a class skill... So I went to start the character, and on the server, Rogue does not get it as a Class Skill, it is still cross class. Is this intentional or did it just bug out on me? I went and looked at Kaedrin's Update History/Documentation and sure enough says that Rogue's get it as a Class Skill.
Eitherway, this messed me up because we use alot of Kaedrin's stuff on the server and I had to completely re-optimize the skills section from the ground up... try calculating how many points you have available at a certain level and the cost manually(from 1 to 30) while looking at the nwn2db page, as it is "lying" to me. Cross class 2 points, class skill 1... small peanuts really, but was a pain in the butt.
I am now wondering if I should start the character now or will this be "fixed"?
Kaedrin's Pack/Rogue Perform Class Skill?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
BORGDragon
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 pm
- Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Kaedrin's Pack/Rogue Perform Class Skill?
-Minna Willows - Perma-killed
-Virella Vitalis - Warrior of Tempus
-Virella Vitalis - Warrior of Tempus
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Kaedrin's Pack/Rogue Perform Class Skill?
There is no plan to change it.
In that build you would get at for Fighter and Dervish
In that build you would get at for Fighter and Dervish