character migration?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Azuchireserves
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 am
character migration?
hi i recently joined BGTSCC and i wanna know if i cna migrate my avariel cleric form kissmet from nwn1 the character itself form what ive seen would fit in very well and i would love to play her in TSCC, if it is allowed (under certain conditions of course) then let me know and ill post up her character sheet for you to look at (once i dig it out of cvourse XD)
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: character migration?
No one has ever asked for something like this, but I doubt it would be allowed.
-
Larzs
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 pm
- Location: A vast corn field
Re: character migration?
Wings...are a total no-no for here(least from what I read and seen in the past, which I have never see a winged character short of DM Plot PCs)
And files don't probably translate to NwN2(some things do, but will lead to corruption and errors)
Now...nothing is stopping you from playing there same history and background and such, adapting in some manner(such as losing those wings...=P) but a direct file drop I would think is gonna get a "No"
And files don't probably translate to NwN2(some things do, but will lead to corruption and errors)
Now...nothing is stopping you from playing there same history and background and such, adapting in some manner(such as losing those wings...=P) but a direct file drop I would think is gonna get a "No"
-
BlueHero45
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 am
- Location: PA
Re: character migration?
Everyone starts in equal footing at level one. Feel free to recreate your character but he/she have to start at 1
Rhys Feivra-Sun elf, wizard
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
Edgar Allan Poe