How do u erase posts?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

DUSTBALL420
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI USA

How do u erase posts?

Unread post by DUSTBALL420 »

How do u erase posts that you have made? I made two for character bios and I am deleting them b/c I made a newer and better character.
You mess with best, you die like the rest!
GO BREWERS!!!! F THE CUBS!!!!
God Bless America. We will never forget! 9-11-2001
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: How do u erase posts?

Unread post by Administrator »

In the lower right corner of your post should be an X.
That is the delete button
DUSTBALL420
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI USA

Re: How do u erase posts?

Unread post by DUSTBALL420 »

Thank you!
You mess with best, you die like the rest!
GO BREWERS!!!! F THE CUBS!!!!
God Bless America. We will never forget! 9-11-2001

Return to “Questions for DMs”