Character Gone?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Character Gone?

Unread post by Chexss »

I created a druid today and leveled it up to level 4 then logged off. I just logged on and it is no longer there. What are my options?
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Character Gone?

Unread post by Luna »

Did you have a charcater with the same name in your account?

If yes.. it's a total loss. If you make a character with the same name of an existing character, it will not save.
Basically it will not over-write the older character.
Chexss
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Location: USA

Re: Character Gone?

Unread post by Chexss »

Aye I did do that. It was weird because well I remade my druid like 2-3 times before I got it right haha. I had to relog delete my lvl 1 druid twice then my lvl 4 appeared finally. I got lucky..phew. Sorry about the false alarm.
Nessa Loreweaver - Wood Elf - Druid ~ Biography
Talira Claddval - Drow - Wizard ~ Biography
Beram Grenspan - Halfling - Pirate
Garico Thenson - Human - Follower of Ilmater

Return to “Questions for DMs”