Releveling of a character.
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Gr0ut
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:33 pm
Releveling of a character.
I was wondering if there is any policy concerning or possibility of a DM releveling a character? I have a character I have invested a number of hours of play into and I am really not happy with how it has turned out for several reasons. I realize that it might not be a possibilty and if that is the case, no big deal. I am not really a powergamer or anything, just unhappy with some of choices I made with this one. Thank you for your time.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Releveling of a character.
Hi Gr0ut. Unfortunately we don't rebuild.
You can use the RCR in the Nexus to get rid of that guy and transfer some xp to a new guy so you don't have to start over with a level 1 character.
That was just added to help players with situations like yours.
You can use the RCR in the Nexus to get rid of that guy and transfer some xp to a new guy so you don't have to start over with a level 1 character.
That was just added to help players with situations like yours.
-
Valefort
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 9779
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm
- Location: France, GMT +2
Re: Releveling of a character.
Which leads me to a question, there's a use of the RCR bot that might be considered abusive. Let's say i'm not satified with my character : John Smith who is lvl 30, I RCR it to recreate John Smith at lvl 20, same face, same history.
Would that be allowed ?
Would that be allowed ?
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler
-
Charraj
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:38 pm
- Location: EST
Re: Releveling of a character.
It's allowed.
Molly Longshot - Wheeee!
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit
Charraj Cain - Mystran. Dead.
DM Mister Rogers - It's such a good feeling to know that we're lifelong friends.
Sempo - Former butler, wandering priest
Mara - Paladin of Jergal
Tabby - Hedge witch, former bandit