HELP?!? =( Horribly frustrated!

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Aradya
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 pm
Location: Washington

HELP?!? =( Horribly frustrated!

Unread post by Aradya »

Sorta new to the server, but when I'm able to play I've been here a couple weeks and had not had any issues logging in, until tonight. :cry:

I logged in just fine earlier, but when I switched to a different computer (that's on the same network, and I've never had not issue's with it before) it initially said my log-in name was already in use... Now when I log in at the starting area, within 30 secs it's booted me back off. And it actually says I've been booted... I only have 14 toons on the server, and my main is lvl 5 so I can't figure out what's going on. (The last time something like this happened, it was on another server and it was bc I had too many alts. But I honestly don't think that's the issue here)

If anyone has a way to fix this, I would highly appreciate it. :D :D :D

THANK YOU!!! :D
~Callista Rayne Tir'eivra... Arcane Archer~
-Whom can still kill you with her sword, but would rather do it from afar-
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: HELP?!? =( Horribly frustrated!

Unread post by Passiflora »

Luna can fix this I'm sure. Don't panic! (-:
Go home and be a familly cat!
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: HELP?!? =( Horribly frustrated!

Unread post by Luna »

Try it now
Aradya
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 pm
Location: Washington

Re: HELP?!? =( Horribly frustrated!

Unread post by Aradya »

*does the happy dance of epic proportions* WOOHOO, THANK YOU LUNA!!! You ARE awesomely spectacular!!!!!!
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
~Callista Rayne Tir'eivra... Arcane Archer~
-Whom can still kill you with her sword, but would rather do it from afar-
tfunke
Retired Staff
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
Location: Australia- GMT+10

Re: HELP?!? =( Horribly frustrated!

Unread post by tfunke »

Aradya wrote:I only have 14 toons on the server
!!! Wow
Is this normal? I only have 3, and I thought that was too many :P
Per aspera ad astra

Return to “Questions for DMs”