I can't level into Elemental Archer.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Alcreed
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 am

I can't level into Elemental Archer.

Unread post by Alcreed »

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this. My user name is the same as this name on the forum. I have a Ranger level 9 named Zair and I have been trying to level into the Elemental Archer. I have all the requirements, yet each time I push done on the level up screen it says server restricted level. Here are the list of requirements to be a Elemental Archer:

Requirements:
Base Attack Bonus: +8
Feats: Point Blank Shot, Manyshot, Weapon Focus in a ranged or thrown weapon.

My Attack Bonus is +9 and I have longbow(weapon focus), point blank shot, and Manyshot I got at lv 6 for taking the archery style combat as a ranger. Please tell me whats going on. Am I missing some thing? Or is this a glitch?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: I can't level into Elemental Archer.

Unread post by Luna »

Do you have Storm of Zehir?

I think if you don't have it you can't take Kaedrins classes or the Storm of Zehir classes.

It's not something we did. It's just how the game is.
User avatar
Alcreed
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 am

Re: I can't level into Elemental Archer.

Unread post by Alcreed »

Ahh I see. No I do not have Storm of Zehir. It all comes together now. Thanks.
DM Fugue
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am
Location: The Fudge Land

Re: I can't level into Elemental Archer.

Unread post by DM Fugue »

Is your ranger pure ? --> Do you have 9 attack bonus or base attack bonus ? 6 ranger 3 wiz for instance has 7 base ab and wouldn't qualify.
And though I played the role,
I lost my soul, it's still within your heart.
It took a part of me, the heart of me..
To watch it fade away, It's over now..
Shades of blue and purple haunt me..
User avatar
Alcreed
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:14 am

Re: I can't level into Elemental Archer.

Unread post by Alcreed »

I am pure ranger. But I think I need Storm of Zehir to get it. I do not have it. So I think that was the problem.

Return to “Questions for DMs”