question about making events for special items.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Zartanyon
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:44 pm

question about making events for special items.

Unread post by Zartanyon »

Hello to all DMs and Staff my Community name is Artemis Pindragon my characters name is David Longstride. My question is my character is looking for a weapon (Gnollgrip Warmace) its a 1d12 +8 enchancement 1d12 crit +2 reg vamp. Now I know you just cant give a person any items or gold unless it was earned from a event. Im asking if you could hold an event or quest for my character to find so that it can work with my cha story line. Another question I had was is how about if i can find someone in the game that can make me the weapon that im asking i could pay in gold! thank you :)
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: question about making events for special items.

Unread post by Luna »

Zartanyon wrote:its a 1d12 +8 enchancement 1d12 crit +2 reg vamp.
I don't think we allow over +4. +2 vamp regen is also very rare now. Mainly we only allow +1.
You can submit a request to the DM alias for this kind of thing.
They have a player request forum.

But I'm not sure how often they have time to run individual quests.

Return to “Questions for DMs”