Gutteral Invocations

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Whispers of Winter
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Gutteral Invocations

Unread post by Whispers of Winter »

I've asked around to a few people. Not really gotten an affirmative answer yet. Is the feat Gutteral invocations by Kaedrin implimented on the server for warlocks wanting to shift and cast? I've seen one person shifted and able to cast. Unfortunately he couldn't speak english very well, so- I was never able to find out how he was.

If its not part of the server yet, is there any plans to bring it in? Or rather would you guys be willing to?

Thank you for your time.
"Oh by the will of Talos! Will you ask the woman for a drink before I stab you in the chest!"
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: Gutteral Invocations

Unread post by Administrator »

It's not implemented, and I don't think there are plans to add it.

Return to “Questions for DMs”